Saturday, April 30, 2011

Triple Coupons Today and Tomorrow @ Pathmark, Waldbaums

Go clip some coupons and go shopping... Now through Sunday, Pathmark and Waldbaums is tripling all manufacturer's coupons up to and including $1 value, even those that say not to double.  With deals like that, you can be your own "Extreme Couponing" superstar.  I'm referring to the TV show, for those out of the loop.

Catch? max 10 coupons can be tripled per checkout, so you may have to go back on line more than once or request that items be rung up separately. I'll likely go have my own Extreme Couponing adventure and blog about it afterward and report how I did.

1 comment:

  1. So, I ended up walking into Pathmark, and after seeing the line, I ended up walking out without buying a thing. And you know what, even for free, it's not a bargain getting something if you really don't need it!

    ReplyDelete